Thanks for checking out Wicked Weed tours. We are launching tours of our Brewpub for the first time ever! Please read the details below to get ready!
Tours Q and A:
Q: How much does a tour cost?
A: Tours of our Brewpub at 91 Biltmore Avenue are FREE!!!
Q: What comes with a tour?
A: When you join us for a tour, you’ll receive:
- A commemorative Wicked Weed sample glass
- 3 complimentary samples of our world-famous beers
- A discount coupon for our merchandise shop
- A personal, interactive, behind-the-scenes look at what makes our Brewpub the 2nd most-visited tourist attraction in Asheville (after the Biltmore Estate, of course!)
Q: What are the rules on the tour?
A: We’re not big on rules, but the ones we have are there to make sure everyone is safe and happy. Here they are:
- Due to space and safety constraints, tours are offered to patrons 21 years of age and up ONLY (Sorry, no kids and no pets!)
- For your safety, closed-toed shoes and safety goggles are required. You provide the shoes and we’ll provide the goggles!
- Tours are limited to the first 10 people to sign up in-person at the Brewpub, up to one week in advance of the tour you’d like to attend.
Q: The tours sound awesome! Where do I sign up?
A: While we’re getting started, tour sign-up sheets are available at the Brewpub only, up to 7 days in advance of the tour you’d like to attend. We’re looking to create an online sign-up sheet in the future.
Q: What’s the schedule for tours?
A: Tours schedule is as follows:
Monday through Thursday, tours begin every hour, on the hour, at:
3pm (**This is the first tour of the day, so please gather by the stairwell 5 minutes before the tour begins and a guide will come let you in!)
4pm, 5pm, and 6pm
Friday through Sunday, tours begin every hour, on the hour, at:
1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
Q: Where do I meet the tour group to get started?
A: All tours meet by the tour table downstairs, unless otherwise specified. Please arrive 5 minutes before the tour starts!
Q: What if I show up a few minutes late for my tour?
A: Our tours begin promptly at each of the listed times. If you are signed up for a tour and are late, you may join the tour in-progress, but the group will not wait. Patrons who have not signed up for a tour may NOT join a tour in progress, but are invited to sign up for a later tour.
Q: So what happened to the tours at the Funkatorium?
A: We’re currently remodeling and expanding the Funkatorium (but don’t worry about the tasting room because it is still open and pouring the best sour beer ever!). We’ve also moved our brewing and bottling equipment from the Funkatorium to the Funk House in Arden, NC, so tours of the Funkatorium are on-hold at this point. We have a total of 4 facilities, all located in Buncombe County, and you can look forward to a comprehensive, 4-facility tour to begin in early 2018!
We can’t wait to host you on a tour! Sign up, and we’ll see you soon!